Purchasing an aircraft can be a confusing and challenging process.
Understanding not only individual and business needs as well knowing which type of aircraft will best suit those needs require experience in and knowledge of aircraft and aviation in general.
You need a team member who you can trust.
Our team of advisers will proceed as follows:
- Initial consultation to understand what your needs are, what your budget is and several other questions that can also determine the best route to pursue
- Development of a short list of possible aircraft that will best fit those needs
- Provision of both annual and hourly projected costs based not only on the type of aircraft, but also on projected annual flight hours
- Meeting with the listing individuals/individual of the chosen aircraft and doing an on-site overall inspection of its condition, detailed log book inspection for any maintenance concerns, damage history, and a track of all FAA required inspections, maintenance directives, etc.
- Discussion of our findings and any concerns with the buyer and determination of whether the buyer shall proceed to the purchase or find a different aircraft
- Once the purchase has been decided, we shall draft an Aircraft Purchase Offer and negotiate any additional items for final acceptance of the offer
- Development and execution of the Aircraft Sales Contract and title search process
- Determination of the best location for the pre-purchase inspection and performance of the inspection
- Negotiation of any items that need attention to and decision to accept or reject the aircraft
- Upon completion of the inspection and acceptance of the aircraft, the process for the registration of the aircraft and of the Bill of Sale with the relevant agencies shall begin.
- Confirmation of all changes of ownership, lien releases, etc