What is an air charter broker?
An air charter broker is an expert in aviation and transport whose mission is to analyze and interpret his clients’ needs in order to design bespoke charter flights, using all kinds of aircraft.
Vuelos Ejecutivos accompanies its clients and provides them with advice as regards their choice of aircraft model, operator, route and timetable best suited to their specific needs, and also assumes the control of the organization and follow-up of the flight. Unlike commercial airlines, Vuelos Ejecutivos does not commercialize its own aircraft fleet: it is an independent advisor who puts all his expertise at the clients’ disposal so that he may find, among all the available options on the market, the perfect solution.
The added value that an air broker offers is his technical knowledge, much needed in the aviation world.
Why would you choose us?
The Aeronautical Authority regulates Non-Regular Passenger Transport operators that provide service to VUELOS EJECUTIVOS customers, pursuant to Part 135 of the Flight Regulations of each country. Said Regulation establishes the safety, maintenance and operations standards of the Operators and their qualified aircraft. The operators that provide service to VUELOS EJECUTIVOS customers comply with the standards established by the Aeronautical Authority of their own country.
List of regular and non-regular companies are provided by the Anac.
Vuelos ejecutivos neither owns nor operates any aircraft.
Experience and versatility
- Access to the best companies in the aeronautical market.
- Experience and knowledge of the aeronautical market
- Multilingual, experienced and highly committed team
Trustworthiness and reliability
- 100% independent and impartial advice
- Strict criteria for supplier selection
- Commitment to deadlines in order to guarantee immediate action
Quality and commitment
- Personalized attention 24/7
- Supervision services at the airport
- Comprehensive quality control and client satisfaction system